I am trying to build a webapp with a password change feature that doesn’t use a form submit.
The flow is a bit like this:
- Bootstrap modal popup
- user enteres text
- On Modal ‘Ok’ a fetch is triggered that updates the database.
- On API confirm [somehow trigger the ‘update your password’ dialouge in firefox/chrome/etc.]
In case it is relevant here is my tech-stack:
- Vue.js ( No plugins or modules except VueX )
- Bootstrap (with all the included js)
What i tried:
Why i don’t like that solution:
- It feels like a hack
- I don’t want to create unecessary requests
- This has to be a common thing, am i missing an API?
Thanks in advance!